Dec 3, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
Phoenix Suns forward-center Channing Frye was apparently the inaugural guest on “The Sketch Pad,” a surreal online talk show of awkward proportions. No other words could properly preface the clip you’re about to see, so may I only implore you to watch it in its entirety, with one cocked eyebrow if you so choose.
Video via Bright Side of the Sun.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20