Dec 3, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
Phoenix Suns forward-center Channing Frye was apparently the inaugural guest on “The Sketch Pad,” a surreal online talk show of awkward proportions. No other words could properly preface the clip you’re about to see, so may I only implore you to watch it in its entirety, with one cocked eyebrow if you so choose.
Video via Bright Side of the Sun.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24