Dec 3, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
Phoenix Suns forward-center Channing Frye was apparently the inaugural guest on “The Sketch Pad,” a surreal online talk show of awkward proportions. No other words could properly preface the clip you’re about to see, so may I only implore you to watch it in its entirety, with one cocked eyebrow if you so choose.
Video via Bright Side of the Sun.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21