Dec 3, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
Phoenix Suns forward-center Channing Frye was apparently the inaugural guest on “The Sketch Pad,” a surreal online talk show of awkward proportions. No other words could properly preface the clip you’re about to see, so may I only implore you to watch it in its entirety, with one cocked eyebrow if you so choose.
Video via Bright Side of the Sun.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 32
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 27
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3