Dec 3, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
Phoenix Suns forward-center Channing Frye was apparently the inaugural guest on “The Sketch Pad,” a surreal online talk show of awkward proportions. No other words could properly preface the clip you’re about to see, so may I only implore you to watch it in its entirety, with one cocked eyebrow if you so choose.
Video via Bright Side of the Sun.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3