Dec 3, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
The housing market is still slumping. If you’re going to sell your home in this market, you’re going to have to have some kind of incentive.
Like Super Bowl tickets.
Marion is offering four club-level Super Bowl tickets — along with private jet service to and from the game — to whomever buys his beautiful, 7,300-square foot home in Miami…
“We just sat down and were brainstorming ways to maximize the exposure that the home would get, and the light bulb went on,” Marion told FanHouse Thursday night. “We said, ‘Let’s run with this (Super Bowl idea) and see what happens.”’
Marion started having the home custom built when he played for the Heat, but was traded to the Raptors before he really got a chance to live in it.
And it can be yours for a cool $2 million. I would buy it, but I’m looking to spend at least twice that much. Because nobody gets paid like bloggers.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31