Dec 3, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
The housing market is still slumping. If you’re going to sell your home in this market, you’re going to have to have some kind of incentive.
Like Super Bowl tickets.
Marion is offering four club-level Super Bowl tickets — along with private jet service to and from the game — to whomever buys his beautiful, 7,300-square foot home in Miami…
“We just sat down and were brainstorming ways to maximize the exposure that the home would get, and the light bulb went on,” Marion told FanHouse Thursday night. “We said, ‘Let’s run with this (Super Bowl idea) and see what happens.”’
Marion started having the home custom built when he played for the Heat, but was traded to the Raptors before he really got a chance to live in it.
And it can be yours for a cool $2 million. I would buy it, but I’m looking to spend at least twice that much. Because nobody gets paid like bloggers.
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 0
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 2
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6