Dec 3, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
The housing market is still slumping. If you’re going to sell your home in this market, you’re going to have to have some kind of incentive.
Like Super Bowl tickets.
Marion is offering four club-level Super Bowl tickets — along with private jet service to and from the game — to whomever buys his beautiful, 7,300-square foot home in Miami…
“We just sat down and were brainstorming ways to maximize the exposure that the home would get, and the light bulb went on,” Marion told FanHouse Thursday night. “We said, ‘Let’s run with this (Super Bowl idea) and see what happens.”’
Marion started having the home custom built when he played for the Heat, but was traded to the Raptors before he really got a chance to live in it.
And it can be yours for a cool $2 million. I would buy it, but I’m looking to spend at least twice that much. Because nobody gets paid like bloggers.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5