Dec 2, 2010, 7:12 PM EST
The photo you see to the right is of one of the signs at the bar Harry Buffalo in Cleveland, putting up a dress code for tonight and giving you an idea of the mood in town. As you can see, this is no Indians game, you can’t bring your LeBron James Heat jersey in.
The photo is via @sojournalista on twitter, we were alerted by Jovan Jaiman.
Security is going to have their hands full at bars and at the Q tonight, I fear.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5