Dec 2, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
The photo you see to the right is of one of the signs at the bar Harry Buffalo in Cleveland, putting up a dress code for tonight and giving you an idea of the mood in town. As you can see, this is no Indians game, you can’t bring your LeBron James Heat jersey in.
The photo is via @sojournalista on twitter, we were alerted by Jovan Jaiman.
Security is going to have their hands full at bars and at the Q tonight, I fear.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16