Dec 2, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
The photo you see to the right is of one of the signs at the bar Harry Buffalo in Cleveland, putting up a dress code for tonight and giving you an idea of the mood in town. As you can see, this is no Indians game, you can’t bring your LeBron James Heat jersey in.
The photo is via @sojournalista on twitter, we were alerted by Jovan Jaiman.
Security is going to have their hands full at bars and at the Q tonight, I fear.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24