Dec 2, 2010, 8:41 AM EDT
Three things about this play:
1) It’s damn impressive.
2) It should have been a technical for hanging on the rim.
3) It may have been his third best play in this game. His crossover breaking the ankles of Travis Outlaw followed by the drive where he got an and-one to seal he win in triple overtime was better. Still, pretty impressive here.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 20
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14