Dec 2, 2010, 8:41 AM EDT
Three things about this play:
1) It’s damn impressive.
2) It should have been a technical for hanging on the rim.
3) It may have been his third best play in this game. His crossover breaking the ankles of Travis Outlaw followed by the drive where he got an and-one to seal he win in triple overtime was better. Still, pretty impressive here.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9