Dec 1, 2010, 5:33 PM EDT
It’s been a nightmare season for the 5-12 Houston Rockets, but help may be on the way soon. According to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle, Aaron Brooks is hoping to return to the Rockets lineup by December 10th, while Yao Ming is hoping to return by December 7th. Both Brooks and Yao have been out with left ankle sprains, which they suffered on November 6th and November 10th, respectively.
Even though Tracy McGrady is no longer a Rocket, it’s been another injury-ravaged season for Houston — as Feigen points Yao and Brooks have only played together in three games this season. Hopefully they make full recoveries soon, because Houston needs all the help it can get right now.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5