Dec 1, 2010, 5:33 PM EDT
It’s been a nightmare season for the 5-12 Houston Rockets, but help may be on the way soon. According to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle, Aaron Brooks is hoping to return to the Rockets lineup by December 10th, while Yao Ming is hoping to return by December 7th. Both Brooks and Yao have been out with left ankle sprains, which they suffered on November 6th and November 10th, respectively.
Even though Tracy McGrady is no longer a Rocket, it’s been another injury-ravaged season for Houston — as Feigen points Yao and Brooks have only played together in three games this season. Hopefully they make full recoveries soon, because Houston needs all the help it can get right now.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8