Dec 1, 2010, 5:33 PM EDT
It’s been a nightmare season for the 5-12 Houston Rockets, but help may be on the way soon. According to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle, Aaron Brooks is hoping to return to the Rockets lineup by December 10th, while Yao Ming is hoping to return by December 7th. Both Brooks and Yao have been out with left ankle sprains, which they suffered on November 6th and November 10th, respectively.
Even though Tracy McGrady is no longer a Rocket, it’s been another injury-ravaged season for Houston — as Feigen points Yao and Brooks have only played together in three games this season. Hopefully they make full recoveries soon, because Houston needs all the help it can get right now.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17