Dec 1, 2010, 5:33 PM EDT
It’s been a nightmare season for the 5-12 Houston Rockets, but help may be on the way soon. According to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle, Aaron Brooks is hoping to return to the Rockets lineup by December 10th, while Yao Ming is hoping to return by December 7th. Both Brooks and Yao have been out with left ankle sprains, which they suffered on November 6th and November 10th, respectively.
Even though Tracy McGrady is no longer a Rocket, it’s been another injury-ravaged season for Houston — as Feigen points Yao and Brooks have only played together in three games this season. Hopefully they make full recoveries soon, because Houston needs all the help it can get right now.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 6
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 6
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19