Dec 1, 2010, 5:33 PM EST
It’s been a nightmare season for the 5-12 Houston Rockets, but help may be on the way soon. According to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle, Aaron Brooks is hoping to return to the Rockets lineup by December 10th, while Yao Ming is hoping to return by December 7th. Both Brooks and Yao have been out with left ankle sprains, which they suffered on November 6th and November 10th, respectively.
Even though Tracy McGrady is no longer a Rocket, it’s been another injury-ravaged season for Houston — as Feigen points Yao and Brooks have only played together in three games this season. Hopefully they make full recoveries soon, because Houston needs all the help it can get right now.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 27
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15