Dec 1, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The anger in the building will be palpable, and when he does the pregame powder toss LeBron James better hope Cleveland fans are mature and aren’t tossing things at him.
You know, mature like Albert Belle.
There are campaigns to laugh at LeBron, to come up with chants or more mature responses. But it remains to be seen exactly what will happen when LeBron James and the Heat come to Cleveland Thursday night. What do you think Clevelanders will do?
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25