Dec 1, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The anger in the building will be palpable, and when he does the pregame powder toss LeBron James better hope Cleveland fans are mature and aren’t tossing things at him.
You know, mature like Albert Belle.
There are campaigns to laugh at LeBron, to come up with chants or more mature responses. But it remains to be seen exactly what will happen when LeBron James and the Heat come to Cleveland Thursday night. What do you think Clevelanders will do?
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4