Dec 1, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The anger in the building will be palpable, and when he does the pregame powder toss LeBron James better hope Cleveland fans are mature and aren’t tossing things at him.
You know, mature like Albert Belle.
There are campaigns to laugh at LeBron, to come up with chants or more mature responses. But it remains to be seen exactly what will happen when LeBron James and the Heat come to Cleveland Thursday night. What do you think Clevelanders will do?
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 12
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 63
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30