Dec 1, 2010, 12:18 PM EDT
Gambling is bad, we certainly would never encourage it. You should not set up an offshore account and bet on unpredictable sporting events. You should definitely not take the Texans and the eight points against the Eagles on Thursday. This is strictly for entertainment.
That said, the proposition bets posted by Bodog.com on LeBron James’ and the Miami Heat’s return to Cleveland Thursday night are interesting.
You can get 30/1 odds that LeBron will get in a physical altercation with a fan in Cleveland (no, Leon Powe is still considered a player whether he gets to take the sweats off or not). The odds are 1/50 that James does his pregame powder toss.
To be clear, the odds are dramatically shorter that LeBron will get in a fight with a fan than skip his pregame ritual. Although, doing said ritual may bring him closer to the physical altercation (no, you can’t bet it as a parlay).
Other odds include the over/under on points James scores being 26.5, the over/under on assists is 7.5, on rebounds it is 7.
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 1
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 12
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 5
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 9
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final