Dec 1, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you watched what happened to the Nets offense when Devin Harris went out in the third quarter against the Nets last night, you know how badly they need him in the offense.
So you know why there were sighs of relief when an MRI showed just a knee strain, the team announced Wednesday. Harris will sit out the next two games — Wednesday night against the Thunder, then Friday against the Bobcats — then be re-evaluated.
But nothing structural is wrong, which is huge for the Nets.
In the mean time, this means more Jordan Farmar for the Nets. Which means more pull up threes.
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 21
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23