Dec 1, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
If you watched what happened to the Nets offense when Devin Harris went out in the third quarter against the Nets last night, you know how badly they need him in the offense.
So you know why there were sighs of relief when an MRI showed just a knee strain, the team announced Wednesday. Harris will sit out the next two games — Wednesday night against the Thunder, then Friday against the Bobcats — then be re-evaluated.
But nothing structural is wrong, which is huge for the Nets.
In the mean time, this means more Jordan Farmar for the Nets. Which means more pull up threes.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50