Nov 30, 2010, 7:29 PM EST
LeBron James knows he is in for a tough night Thursday, when he and the Heat come to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers.
It will be emotional — with many of those emotions being negative ones directed at LeBron by fans. But this was what he considered his home (yes, Akron, we know, but basketball home) for his entire life until this fall. Homecomings are emotional, even if they do not always go how one predicts.
Listen to the words of the man himself — and yes, he is probably going to throw the powder pregame.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18