Nov 30, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
LeBron James knows he is in for a tough night Thursday, when he and the Heat come to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers.
It will be emotional — with many of those emotions being negative ones directed at LeBron by fans. But this was what he considered his home (yes, Akron, we know, but basketball home) for his entire life until this fall. Homecomings are emotional, even if they do not always go how one predicts.
Listen to the words of the man himself — and yes, he is probably going to throw the powder pregame.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 60
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59