Nov 30, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
LeBron James knows he is in for a tough night Thursday, when he and the Heat come to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers.
It will be emotional — with many of those emotions being negative ones directed at LeBron by fans. But this was what he considered his home (yes, Akron, we know, but basketball home) for his entire life until this fall. Homecomings are emotional, even if they do not always go how one predicts.
Listen to the words of the man himself — and yes, he is probably going to throw the powder pregame.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17