Nov 30, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
LeBron James knows he is in for a tough night Thursday, when he and the Heat come to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers.
It will be emotional — with many of those emotions being negative ones directed at LeBron by fans. But this was what he considered his home (yes, Akron, we know, but basketball home) for his entire life until this fall. Homecomings are emotional, even if they do not always go how one predicts.
Listen to the words of the man himself — and yes, he is probably going to throw the powder pregame.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8