Nov 30, 2010, 7:29 PM EDT
LeBron James knows he is in for a tough night Thursday, when he and the Heat come to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers.
It will be emotional — with many of those emotions being negative ones directed at LeBron by fans. But this was what he considered his home (yes, Akron, we know, but basketball home) for his entire life until this fall. Homecomings are emotional, even if they do not always go how one predicts.
Listen to the words of the man himself — and yes, he is probably going to throw the powder pregame.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15