Nov 30, 2010, 10:01 AM EDT
The Miami Heat miss Udonis Haslem, who is out with a broken foot. They miss his rebounding. They miss his versatility on the defensive end.
Those are things they will really need come the playoffs, and Haslem hopes to be back by then. He hopes to be back by April he told Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press (via twitter). He said there was “no” chance he would miss all of the rest of the season.
That would be good news for the Heat. Haslem helped solidify what was going to be a thin bench in Miami to start with. One that has already seen serious injuries forcing Haslem and Mike Miller to miss significant time. Miller is expected back around Christmas.
- Three coaches who could replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 0
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 5
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42