Nov 30, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
Last night after beating the Wizards, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade spoke and said they felt far more comfortable playing along side each other, that they are learning. Watch the video below.
But remember this — they felt more comfortable doing that against a Wizards team that is 26th in the league in defensive efficiency. Your pickup team at the Y would feel relatively comfortable against the Wizards defense. Their three remaining games this week are against average or worse defensive teams, so they may look for comfortable for now, until they get tested again.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21