Nov 30, 2010, 10:59 AM EST
Last night after beating the Wizards, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade spoke and said they felt far more comfortable playing along side each other, that they are learning. Watch the video below.
But remember this — they felt more comfortable doing that against a Wizards team that is 26th in the league in defensive efficiency. Your pickup team at the Y would feel relatively comfortable against the Wizards defense. Their three remaining games this week are against average or worse defensive teams, so they may look for comfortable for now, until they get tested again.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 2
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22