Nov 30, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
Last night after beating the Wizards, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade spoke and said they felt far more comfortable playing along side each other, that they are learning. Watch the video below.
But remember this — they felt more comfortable doing that against a Wizards team that is 26th in the league in defensive efficiency. Your pickup team at the Y would feel relatively comfortable against the Wizards defense. Their three remaining games this week are against average or worse defensive teams, so they may look for comfortable for now, until they get tested again.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85