Nov 30, 2010, 10:59 AM EST
Last night after beating the Wizards, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade spoke and said they felt far more comfortable playing along side each other, that they are learning. Watch the video below.
But remember this — they felt more comfortable doing that against a Wizards team that is 26th in the league in defensive efficiency. Your pickup team at the Y would feel relatively comfortable against the Wizards defense. Their three remaining games this week are against average or worse defensive teams, so they may look for comfortable for now, until they get tested again.
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 0
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 23
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 10
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)