Nov 30, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
Last night after beating the Wizards, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade spoke and said they felt far more comfortable playing along side each other, that they are learning. Watch the video below.
But remember this — they felt more comfortable doing that against a Wizards team that is 26th in the league in defensive efficiency. Your pickup team at the Y would feel relatively comfortable against the Wizards defense. Their three remaining games this week are against average or worse defensive teams, so they may look for comfortable for now, until they get tested again.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7