Nov 30, 2010, 10:20 AM EDT
Delonte West went under the knife Tuesday morning so doctors could surgically repair his broken wrist, according to ESPN Boston.
Afterwards we should have a better recovery timeline for West. Last time he broke this wrist, with the Cavaliers two seasons ago, he missed a little more than two months. Doc Rivers has said he just wants him back for the playoffs. Pretty wide range there.
In the short term, less West means more Rajon Rondo and more Nate Robinson. More Robinson can be amazing some games, not so good other nights. But Rivers has options there some of Robinson’s previous coaches did not.
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 4
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 5
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 14
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 18
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 15
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1