Nov 30, 2010, 10:20 AM EDT
Delonte West went under the knife Tuesday morning so doctors could surgically repair his broken wrist, according to ESPN Boston.
Afterwards we should have a better recovery timeline for West. Last time he broke this wrist, with the Cavaliers two seasons ago, he missed a little more than two months. Doc Rivers has said he just wants him back for the playoffs. Pretty wide range there.
In the short term, less West means more Rajon Rondo and more Nate Robinson. More Robinson can be amazing some games, not so good other nights. But Rivers has options there some of Robinson’s previous coaches did not.
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 0
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 7
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12