Nov 30, 2010, 10:20 AM EDT
Delonte West went under the knife Tuesday morning so doctors could surgically repair his broken wrist, according to ESPN Boston.
Afterwards we should have a better recovery timeline for West. Last time he broke this wrist, with the Cavaliers two seasons ago, he missed a little more than two months. Doc Rivers has said he just wants him back for the playoffs. Pretty wide range there.
In the short term, less West means more Rajon Rondo and more Nate Robinson. More Robinson can be amazing some games, not so good other nights. But Rivers has options there some of Robinson’s previous coaches did not.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29