Nov 30, 2010, 10:20 AM EDT
Delonte West went under the knife Tuesday morning so doctors could surgically repair his broken wrist, according to ESPN Boston.
Afterwards we should have a better recovery timeline for West. Last time he broke this wrist, with the Cavaliers two seasons ago, he missed a little more than two months. Doc Rivers has said he just wants him back for the playoffs. Pretty wide range there.
In the short term, less West means more Rajon Rondo and more Nate Robinson. More Robinson can be amazing some games, not so good other nights. But Rivers has options there some of Robinson’s previous coaches did not.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41