Nov 30, 2010, 6:10 AM EST
What you missed while trying to figure out if NASA has discovered a form of extraterrestrial life…
Heat 105, Wizards 94: Dwyane Wade had 22 in the second half and the big three of the Heat combined for 76 of the team’s points. The Heat were balanced and their big guns attacked and got to the line because of it. Without Wall the Wizards seemed unable to attack in the same way. Andray Blatche had 26, Gilbert Arenas 23 but needed 21 shots to get there.
Mavericks 101, Rockets 91: Caron Butler played well, had an efficient night in the Dallas offense. That is news, he’s scored this season but not looked good doing it. He finished with 19 points on 8 of 14 shooting, and he was catching and shooting in the flow of the offense, rather than trying to create in isolation. The Rockets got more points from their bench than their starters.
Jazz 109, Bucks 88: Utah dominated this game inside — they grabbed the offensive board on 48.5 percent of their missed shots, and Al Jefferson had his 22 points on 11 of 14 shooting. The Bucks had no answer in the paint.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 13
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)