Nov 30, 2010, 6:10 AM EDT
What you missed while trying to figure out if NASA has discovered a form of extraterrestrial life…
Heat 105, Wizards 94: Dwyane Wade had 22 in the second half and the big three of the Heat combined for 76 of the team’s points. The Heat were balanced and their big guns attacked and got to the line because of it. Without Wall the Wizards seemed unable to attack in the same way. Andray Blatche had 26, Gilbert Arenas 23 but needed 21 shots to get there.
Mavericks 101, Rockets 91: Caron Butler played well, had an efficient night in the Dallas offense. That is news, he’s scored this season but not looked good doing it. He finished with 19 points on 8 of 14 shooting, and he was catching and shooting in the flow of the offense, rather than trying to create in isolation. The Rockets got more points from their bench than their starters.
Jazz 109, Bucks 88: Utah dominated this game inside — they grabbed the offensive board on 48.5 percent of their missed shots, and Al Jefferson had his 22 points on 11 of 14 shooting. The Bucks had no answer in the paint.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20