Nov 30, 2010, 6:10 AM EDT
What you missed while trying to figure out if NASA has discovered a form of extraterrestrial life…
Heat 105, Wizards 94: Dwyane Wade had 22 in the second half and the big three of the Heat combined for 76 of the team’s points. The Heat were balanced and their big guns attacked and got to the line because of it. Without Wall the Wizards seemed unable to attack in the same way. Andray Blatche had 26, Gilbert Arenas 23 but needed 21 shots to get there.
Mavericks 101, Rockets 91: Caron Butler played well, had an efficient night in the Dallas offense. That is news, he’s scored this season but not looked good doing it. He finished with 19 points on 8 of 14 shooting, and he was catching and shooting in the flow of the offense, rather than trying to create in isolation. The Rockets got more points from their bench than their starters.
Jazz 109, Bucks 88: Utah dominated this game inside — they grabbed the offensive board on 48.5 percent of their missed shots, and Al Jefferson had his 22 points on 11 of 14 shooting. The Bucks had no answer in the paint.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48