Nov 29, 2010, 8:47 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook can bounce. He can attack the rim as well as anyone in the league.
And as some of the Houston Rockets can tell you, when he attacks sometimes it is best to just get out of the way.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 21
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18