Nov 29, 2010, 1:44 PM EST
When I think of Dirk Nowitzki, the first person that always comes to mind is Kanye West. It’s not just the physical resemblance, it’s how both of them love and are inspired by the music of David Hasselhoff.
Maybe you didn’t see the connection, but the fine folks in the Dallas Mavericks marketing department did, so we get this great video to bring to you. They have played this on the big screen in Dallas during games. Yes we are serious.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30