Nov 29, 2010, 1:44 PM EST
When I think of Dirk Nowitzki, the first person that always comes to mind is Kanye West. It’s not just the physical resemblance, it’s how both of them love and are inspired by the music of David Hasselhoff.
Maybe you didn’t see the connection, but the fine folks in the Dallas Mavericks marketing department did, so we get this great video to bring to you. They have played this on the big screen in Dallas during games. Yes we are serious.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 3
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 18
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13