Nov 29, 2010, 1:44 PM EDT
When I think of Dirk Nowitzki, the first person that always comes to mind is Kanye West. It’s not just the physical resemblance, it’s how both of them love and are inspired by the music of David Hasselhoff.
Maybe you didn’t see the connection, but the fine folks in the Dallas Mavericks marketing department did, so we get this great video to bring to you. They have played this on the big screen in Dallas during games. Yes we are serious.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3