Nov 29, 2010, 11:58 AM EDT
What to do with LeBron when he and the Heat come to Cleveland on Thursday night? Should Clevelanders simply boo him every time he touches the ball? Ignore him, putting up newspapers like a college student section?
How about laugh at him?
Honestly, this may be the best idea I’ve heard yet. It’s different, it’s deriding and mocking without the personal and family insults that even Dan Gilbert is trying to avoid at Quicken Loans arena. If the crowd Thursday night laughs at him and the plight of the Heat, that would seem fitting.
But fans are trying to come up with other chants, too, which you can see at @Cavs_Chants.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 12