Nov 29, 2010, 11:58 AM EST
What to do with LeBron when he and the Heat come to Cleveland on Thursday night? Should Clevelanders simply boo him every time he touches the ball? Ignore him, putting up newspapers like a college student section?
How about laugh at him?
Honestly, this may be the best idea I’ve heard yet. It’s different, it’s deriding and mocking without the personal and family insults that even Dan Gilbert is trying to avoid at Quicken Loans arena. If the crowd Thursday night laughs at him and the plight of the Heat, that would seem fitting.
But fans are trying to come up with other chants, too, which you can see at @Cavs_Chants.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8