Nov 29, 2010, 11:58 AM EDT
What to do with LeBron when he and the Heat come to Cleveland on Thursday night? Should Clevelanders simply boo him every time he touches the ball? Ignore him, putting up newspapers like a college student section?
How about laugh at him?
Honestly, this may be the best idea I’ve heard yet. It’s different, it’s deriding and mocking without the personal and family insults that even Dan Gilbert is trying to avoid at Quicken Loans arena. If the crowd Thursday night laughs at him and the plight of the Heat, that would seem fitting.
But fans are trying to come up with other chants, too, which you can see at @Cavs_Chants.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 9
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65