Nov 28, 2010, 7:58 PM EDT
When you say something that indicates that you expect to be fined for your comments? Yeah, you’re pretty much locking up the fact that you’ll be fined.
Byron Scott went off last Friday in a 110-100 loss to Orlando saying the Cavaliers were playing against eight players and your typical “we got screwed” conversations. On Saturday, Scott said he expected to be fined. Today the NBA obliged him, fining him $35,000 for comments against the officials.
Here’s a surprising one: it was the first time Scott has been fined as a head coach. Never fined in New Jersey or New Orleans. Just another sign that Cleveland will reap unforeseen doom upon you.
Kidding, Cleveland! Just kidding!
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18