Nov 28, 2010, 7:58 PM EDT
When you say something that indicates that you expect to be fined for your comments? Yeah, you’re pretty much locking up the fact that you’ll be fined.
Byron Scott went off last Friday in a 110-100 loss to Orlando saying the Cavaliers were playing against eight players and your typical “we got screwed” conversations. On Saturday, Scott said he expected to be fined. Today the NBA obliged him, fining him $35,000 for comments against the officials.
Here’s a surprising one: it was the first time Scott has been fined as a head coach. Never fined in New Jersey or New Orleans. Just another sign that Cleveland will reap unforeseen doom upon you.
Kidding, Cleveland! Just kidding!
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1