Nov 27, 2010, 6:01 PM EDT
Chris Douglas-Roberts has been out since October 28th after eye surgery to repair a torn retina. (Editor’s note: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.)
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports he’ll be cleared for play tonight against the Pistons. The Bucks can use all the help they can get and CDR’s athleticism could help them out. The question will be how his defense is, not to mention his conditioning after being out for a month.
CDR’s condition mirrors what Amar’e Stoudemire went through, only his retina detached which is way worse (and grosser). CDR is expected to don a pair of goggles for his return to prevent further damage to the eye. He’ll want to keep that in mind if he decides to start a fight with someone, which isn’t out of the question considering it’s CDR.
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 0
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 44
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 64
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16