Nov 27, 2010, 6:01 PM EDT
Chris Douglas-Roberts has been out since October 28th after eye surgery to repair a torn retina. (Editor’s note: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.)
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports he’ll be cleared for play tonight against the Pistons. The Bucks can use all the help they can get and CDR’s athleticism could help them out. The question will be how his defense is, not to mention his conditioning after being out for a month.
CDR’s condition mirrors what Amar’e Stoudemire went through, only his retina detached which is way worse (and grosser). CDR is expected to don a pair of goggles for his return to prevent further damage to the eye. He’ll want to keep that in mind if he decides to start a fight with someone, which isn’t out of the question considering it’s CDR.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 29
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20