Nov 27, 2010, 6:01 PM EDT
Chris Douglas-Roberts has been out since October 28th after eye surgery to repair a torn retina. (Editor’s note: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.)
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports he’ll be cleared for play tonight against the Pistons. The Bucks can use all the help they can get and CDR’s athleticism could help them out. The question will be how his defense is, not to mention his conditioning after being out for a month.
CDR’s condition mirrors what Amar’e Stoudemire went through, only his retina detached which is way worse (and grosser). CDR is expected to don a pair of goggles for his return to prevent further damage to the eye. He’ll want to keep that in mind if he decides to start a fight with someone, which isn’t out of the question considering it’s CDR.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13