Nov 27, 2010, 6:01 PM EST
Chris Douglas-Roberts has been out since October 28th after eye surgery to repair a torn retina. (Editor’s note: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.)
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports he’ll be cleared for play tonight against the Pistons. The Bucks can use all the help they can get and CDR’s athleticism could help them out. The question will be how his defense is, not to mention his conditioning after being out for a month.
CDR’s condition mirrors what Amar’e Stoudemire went through, only his retina detached which is way worse (and grosser). CDR is expected to don a pair of goggles for his return to prevent further damage to the eye. He’ll want to keep that in mind if he decides to start a fight with someone, which isn’t out of the question considering it’s CDR.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9