Nov 27, 2010, 6:01 PM EDT
Chris Douglas-Roberts has been out since October 28th after eye surgery to repair a torn retina. (Editor’s note: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.)
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports he’ll be cleared for play tonight against the Pistons. The Bucks can use all the help they can get and CDR’s athleticism could help them out. The question will be how his defense is, not to mention his conditioning after being out for a month.
CDR’s condition mirrors what Amar’e Stoudemire went through, only his retina detached which is way worse (and grosser). CDR is expected to don a pair of goggles for his return to prevent further damage to the eye. He’ll want to keep that in mind if he decides to start a fight with someone, which isn’t out of the question considering it’s CDR.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30