Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Bynum said Saturday after practice that he’s three weeks out from returning. That’s his projection, not that of the coaching staff, who are more cautious with Bynum after him getting hurt seven hundred thousand times. They want to make sure that when he comes back, he’s completely healthy.
Bynum, for his part, has been reading a lot in his spare time, and playing the Black Ops game that has Kobe in the commercials. He’s also reading a, get this, men’s health and fitness book. The jokes write themselves, really.
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 5
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 51
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 56
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46