Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 PM EST
Bynum said Saturday after practice that he’s three weeks out from returning. That’s his projection, not that of the coaching staff, who are more cautious with Bynum after him getting hurt seven hundred thousand times. They want to make sure that when he comes back, he’s completely healthy.
Bynum, for his part, has been reading a lot in his spare time, and playing the Black Ops game that has Kobe in the commercials. He’s also reading a, get this, men’s health and fitness book. The jokes write themselves, really.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 8
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 6
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 23
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 14
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)