Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Bynum said Saturday after practice that he’s three weeks out from returning. That’s his projection, not that of the coaching staff, who are more cautious with Bynum after him getting hurt seven hundred thousand times. They want to make sure that when he comes back, he’s completely healthy.
Bynum, for his part, has been reading a lot in his spare time, and playing the Black Ops game that has Kobe in the commercials. He’s also reading a, get this, men’s health and fitness book. The jokes write themselves, really.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 0
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 3
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8