Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 PM EST
Bynum said Saturday after practice that he’s three weeks out from returning. That’s his projection, not that of the coaching staff, who are more cautious with Bynum after him getting hurt seven hundred thousand times. They want to make sure that when he comes back, he’s completely healthy.
Bynum, for his part, has been reading a lot in his spare time, and playing the Black Ops game that has Kobe in the commercials. He’s also reading a, get this, men’s health and fitness book. The jokes write themselves, really.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6