Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Bynum said Saturday after practice that he’s three weeks out from returning. That’s his projection, not that of the coaching staff, who are more cautious with Bynum after him getting hurt seven hundred thousand times. They want to make sure that when he comes back, he’s completely healthy.
Bynum, for his part, has been reading a lot in his spare time, and playing the Black Ops game that has Kobe in the commercials. He’s also reading a, get this, men’s health and fitness book. The jokes write themselves, really.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36