Nov 26, 2010, 4:00 PM EST
Maybe you missed what Blake Griffin did to the Kings on Thanksgiving (25 points, 15 boards), but Shaquille O’Neal didn’t. Nor did LeBron James. Both of them tweeted during the game they were watching Blake Griffin — and they are not alone. Guys around the league are taking notice.
Personally, just can’t get enough Griffin highlights. So here are some more. Enjoy — and next time the Clippers are on, tune in. Griffin and Gordan are a show to see.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)