Nov 26, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
We don’t really know what Erik Spoelstra did for Thanksgiving. Or Pat Riley. Or if a floating head of a screeching Stan Van Gundy constantly appears over the shoulder of Spoelstra on a regular basis. We’d like to think it does, but really we don’t know.
Still, the video from The Basketball Jones cracked us up, so here you go. Some post holiday fun.
And for the record, Riley is only going to take over the team if the owner forces him to (which might require LeBron and Wade demanding it). None of that is likely at all. Unless the team plays like this for another month and then all bets are off.
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 0
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 16
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 58
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5