Nov 26, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
We don’t really know what Erik Spoelstra did for Thanksgiving. Or Pat Riley. Or if a floating head of a screeching Stan Van Gundy constantly appears over the shoulder of Spoelstra on a regular basis. We’d like to think it does, but really we don’t know.
Still, the video from The Basketball Jones cracked us up, so here you go. Some post holiday fun.
And for the record, Riley is only going to take over the team if the owner forces him to (which might require LeBron and Wade demanding it). None of that is likely at all. Unless the team plays like this for another month and then all bets are off.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11