Nov 26, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
We don’t really know what Erik Spoelstra did for Thanksgiving. Or Pat Riley. Or if a floating head of a screeching Stan Van Gundy constantly appears over the shoulder of Spoelstra on a regular basis. We’d like to think it does, but really we don’t know.
Still, the video from The Basketball Jones cracked us up, so here you go. Some post holiday fun.
And for the record, Riley is only going to take over the team if the owner forces him to (which might require LeBron and Wade demanding it). None of that is likely at all. Unless the team plays like this for another month and then all bets are off.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11