Nov 26, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
We don’t really know what Erik Spoelstra did for Thanksgiving. Or Pat Riley. Or if a floating head of a screeching Stan Van Gundy constantly appears over the shoulder of Spoelstra on a regular basis. We’d like to think it does, but really we don’t know.
Still, the video from The Basketball Jones cracked us up, so here you go. Some post holiday fun.
And for the record, Riley is only going to take over the team if the owner forces him to (which might require LeBron and Wade demanding it). None of that is likely at all. Unless the team plays like this for another month and then all bets are off.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 5
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 40
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28