Nov 26, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
We don’t really know what Erik Spoelstra did for Thanksgiving. Or Pat Riley. Or if a floating head of a screeching Stan Van Gundy constantly appears over the shoulder of Spoelstra on a regular basis. We’d like to think it does, but really we don’t know.
Still, the video from The Basketball Jones cracked us up, so here you go. Some post holiday fun.
And for the record, Riley is only going to take over the team if the owner forces him to (which might require LeBron and Wade demanding it). None of that is likely at all. Unless the team plays like this for another month and then all bets are off.
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 8
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12