Nov 26, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
This could be the coolest thing ever… until some guy starts dropping Junior Mints over the side.
“They’ll be like no other seat in professional sports or entertainment,” MSG President Hank Ratner said, according to USA Today. “I think probably the Green Monster [at the Boston Red Sox's Fenway Park] is the only thing you could come to making the comparison. But these are going to take it up a notch — because you’re on bridges.”
It will be so cool to watch the Knicks not play defense from another angle.
Ratner said that safety is a big concern, something being watched more closely in the wake of the death of a 2-year-old boy who climbed out of a luxury box at Staples Center after a Laker game and fell to his death.
Madison Square Garden is undergoing an $800 million renovation.
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 0
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 10
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 5
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)