Nov 26, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
This could be the coolest thing ever… until some guy starts dropping Junior Mints over the side.
“They’ll be like no other seat in professional sports or entertainment,” MSG President Hank Ratner said, according to USA Today. “I think probably the Green Monster [at the Boston Red Sox’s Fenway Park] is the only thing you could come to making the comparison. But these are going to take it up a notch — because you’re on bridges.”
It will be so cool to watch the Knicks not play defense from another angle.
Ratner said that safety is a big concern, something being watched more closely in the wake of the death of a 2-year-old boy who climbed out of a luxury box at Staples Center after a Laker game and fell to his death.
Madison Square Garden is undergoing an $800 million renovation.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18