Nov 26, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
This could be the coolest thing ever… until some guy starts dropping Junior Mints over the side.
“They’ll be like no other seat in professional sports or entertainment,” MSG President Hank Ratner said, according to USA Today. “I think probably the Green Monster [at the Boston Red Sox's Fenway Park] is the only thing you could come to making the comparison. But these are going to take it up a notch — because you’re on bridges.”
It will be so cool to watch the Knicks not play defense from another angle.
Ratner said that safety is a big concern, something being watched more closely in the wake of the death of a 2-year-old boy who climbed out of a luxury box at Staples Center after a Laker game and fell to his death.
Madison Square Garden is undergoing an $800 million renovation.
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 24
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 29
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay