Nov 26, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
This could be the coolest thing ever… until some guy starts dropping Junior Mints over the side.
“They’ll be like no other seat in professional sports or entertainment,” MSG President Hank Ratner said, according to USA Today. “I think probably the Green Monster [at the Boston Red Sox’s Fenway Park] is the only thing you could come to making the comparison. But these are going to take it up a notch — because you’re on bridges.”
It will be so cool to watch the Knicks not play defense from another angle.
Ratner said that safety is a big concern, something being watched more closely in the wake of the death of a 2-year-old boy who climbed out of a luxury box at Staples Center after a Laker game and fell to his death.
Madison Square Garden is undergoing an $800 million renovation.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall (VIDEO) 3
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27