Nov 26, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
Ray Decerega of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute did not have Secret Service guns drawn on him, he was not wrestled to the ground. He may not be getting any legislation through the White House in the near future, but it could have been worse.
Decerega caught President Barack Obama with an elbow during a Fort McNair pickup game, according to the Associated Press. (The White House did not say who it was with the elbow but CNBC’s Darren Rovell reported the name.)
Obama was treated back at the white house, where he got a local anesthetic and 12 stitches.
Best joke comes in a tweet by Eric Stangel: Republicans already saying it was a charge.
- Tony Parker, Spurs penetration is puzzle Grizzlies can’t solve 1
- Spurs take commanding 3-0 lead over Grizzlies with overtime win in Game 3 6
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 35
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 22
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?