Nov 26, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
Ray Decerega of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute did not have Secret Service guns drawn on him, he was not wrestled to the ground. He may not be getting any legislation through the White House in the near future, but it could have been worse.
Decerega caught President Barack Obama with an elbow during a Fort McNair pickup game, according to the Associated Press. (The White House did not say who it was with the elbow but CNBC’s Darren Rovell reported the name.)
Obama was treated back at the white house, where he got a local anesthetic and 12 stitches.
Best joke comes in a tweet by Eric Stangel: Republicans already saying it was a charge.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 0
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 10
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9