Nov 26, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
Ray Decerega of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute did not have Secret Service guns drawn on him, he was not wrestled to the ground. He may not be getting any legislation through the White House in the near future, but it could have been worse.
Decerega caught President Barack Obama with an elbow during a Fort McNair pickup game, according to the Associated Press. (The White House did not say who it was with the elbow but CNBC’s Darren Rovell reported the name.)
Obama was treated back at the white house, where he got a local anesthetic and 12 stitches.
Best joke comes in a tweet by Eric Stangel: Republicans already saying it was a charge.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49