Nov 26, 2010, 7:27 PM EST
Ray Decerega of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute did not have Secret Service guns drawn on him, he was not wrestled to the ground. He may not be getting any legislation through the White House in the near future, but it could have been worse.
Decerega caught President Barack Obama with an elbow during a Fort McNair pickup game, according to the Associated Press. (The White House did not say who it was with the elbow but CNBC’s Darren Rovell reported the name.)
Obama was treated back at the white house, where he got a local anesthetic and 12 stitches.
Best joke comes in a tweet by Eric Stangel: Republicans already saying it was a charge.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2