Nov 26, 2010, 7:27 PM EST
Ray Decerega of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute did not have Secret Service guns drawn on him, he was not wrestled to the ground. He may not be getting any legislation through the White House in the near future, but it could have been worse.
Decerega caught President Barack Obama with an elbow during a Fort McNair pickup game, according to the Associated Press. (The White House did not say who it was with the elbow but CNBC’s Darren Rovell reported the name.)
Obama was treated back at the white house, where he got a local anesthetic and 12 stitches.
Best joke comes in a tweet by Eric Stangel: Republicans already saying it was a charge.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16