Nov 26, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
We’re pretty sure you watched the entire video of Matt Lauer interviewing LeBron James on Thanksgiving because, well, do you ever miss anything Matt Lauer does? Of course not.
Then you certainly noticed the new logo on the shirt LeBron was wearing. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, that is James’ new official logo, he got confirmation in the form of this statement from Nike.
“In his interview with NBC airing November 25th, LeBron is wearing a polo (shirt) featuring his new logo. We are really pleased that it incorporates LeBron’s initials “L” and “J” and retains the crown from his previous iconic logo. The new logo will appear on LeBron’s product in 2011 and on quick strike product.”
So, basically you’ll be seeing this everywhere.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13