Nov 26, 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
We’re pretty sure you watched the entire video of Matt Lauer interviewing LeBron James on Thanksgiving because, well, do you ever miss anything Matt Lauer does? Of course not.
Then you certainly noticed the new logo on the shirt LeBron was wearing. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, that is James’ new official logo, he got confirmation in the form of this statement from Nike.
“In his interview with NBC airing November 25th, LeBron is wearing a polo (shirt) featuring his new logo. We are really pleased that it incorporates LeBron’s initials “L” and “J” and retains the crown from his previous iconic logo. The new logo will appear on LeBron’s product in 2011 and on quick strike product.”
So, basically you’ll be seeing this everywhere.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 39
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4