Nov 26, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
We’re pretty sure you watched the entire video of Matt Lauer interviewing LeBron James on Thanksgiving because, well, do you ever miss anything Matt Lauer does? Of course not.
Then you certainly noticed the new logo on the shirt LeBron was wearing. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, that is James’ new official logo, he got confirmation in the form of this statement from Nike.
“In his interview with NBC airing November 25th, LeBron is wearing a polo (shirt) featuring his new logo. We are really pleased that it incorporates LeBron’s initials “L” and “J” and retains the crown from his previous iconic logo. The new logo will appear on LeBron’s product in 2011 and on quick strike product.”
So, basically you’ll be seeing this everywhere.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 23
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15