Nov 26, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
We’re pretty sure you watched the entire video of Matt Lauer interviewing LeBron James on Thanksgiving because, well, do you ever miss anything Matt Lauer does? Of course not.
Then you certainly noticed the new logo on the shirt LeBron was wearing. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, that is James’ new official logo, he got confirmation in the form of this statement from Nike.
“In his interview with NBC airing November 25th, LeBron is wearing a polo (shirt) featuring his new logo. We are really pleased that it incorporates LeBron’s initials “L” and “J” and retains the crown from his previous iconic logo. The new logo will appear on LeBron’s product in 2011 and on quick strike product.”
So, basically you’ll be seeing this everywhere.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11