Nov 25, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
They don’t make NBA uniforms like they used to…
During the Knicks win last night — five in a row! — the front number on Amar’e Stoudemire’s jersey just came off. Somehow it ended up with the Bobcats play-by-play guys, who had no intention of giving it back.
Not that it really helped, Stoudemire finished with 20 points and six blocked shots. Number or not he owned the paint in this game.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20