Nov 25, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
They don’t make NBA uniforms like they used to…
During the Knicks win last night — five in a row! — the front number on Amar’e Stoudemire’s jersey just came off. Somehow it ended up with the Bobcats play-by-play guys, who had no intention of giving it back.
Not that it really helped, Stoudemire finished with 20 points and six blocked shots. Number or not he owned the paint in this game.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 7
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9