Nov 25, 2010, 4:00 PM EST
They don’t make NBA uniforms like they used to…
During the Knicks win last night — five in a row! — the front number on Amar’e Stoudemire’s jersey just came off. Somehow it ended up with the Bobcats play-by-play guys, who had no intention of giving it back.
Not that it really helped, Stoudemire finished with 20 points and six blocked shots. Number or not he owned the paint in this game.
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 0
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 2
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 9
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 7
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)