Nov 25, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
They don’t make NBA uniforms like they used to…
During the Knicks win last night — five in a row! — the front number on Amar’e Stoudemire’s jersey just came off. Somehow it ended up with the Bobcats play-by-play guys, who had no intention of giving it back.
Not that it really helped, Stoudemire finished with 20 points and six blocked shots. Number or not he owned the paint in this game.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32