Nov 25, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
They don’t make NBA uniforms like they used to…
During the Knicks win last night — five in a row! — the front number on Amar’e Stoudemire’s jersey just came off. Somehow it ended up with the Bobcats play-by-play guys, who had no intention of giving it back.
Not that it really helped, Stoudemire finished with 20 points and six blocked shots. Number or not he owned the paint in this game.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61