Nov 24, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Nike went out and hired Seth MacFarlane to do a cartoon ad helping sell the Nike LeBron 8s.
If you just asked “who is Seth MacFarlane?” then you have yet to set the DVR for all the shows on Fox after The Simpson’s every Sunday. And you’re probably the guy who keeps asking the neighbors to turn the music down. MacFarlane’s “Family Guy” is brilliant, and that got him sevral other shows that nobody we know really watches.
Anyway, the little intro clip below runs before all of MacFarlane’s much-watched YouTube videos (we found it via The Basketball Jones). We’d like to explain it… but really we have no idea. Just watch and enjoy it.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 12
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43