Nov 24, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Nike went out and hired Seth MacFarlane to do a cartoon ad helping sell the Nike LeBron 8s.
If you just asked “who is Seth MacFarlane?” then you have yet to set the DVR for all the shows on Fox after The Simpson’s every Sunday. And you’re probably the guy who keeps asking the neighbors to turn the music down. MacFarlane’s “Family Guy” is brilliant, and that got him sevral other shows that nobody we know really watches.
Anyway, the little intro clip below runs before all of MacFarlane’s much-watched YouTube videos (we found it via The Basketball Jones). We’d like to explain it… but really we have no idea. Just watch and enjoy it.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 7
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42