Nov 24, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Nike went out and hired Seth MacFarlane to do a cartoon ad helping sell the Nike LeBron 8s.
If you just asked “who is Seth MacFarlane?” then you have yet to set the DVR for all the shows on Fox after The Simpson’s every Sunday. And you’re probably the guy who keeps asking the neighbors to turn the music down. MacFarlane’s “Family Guy” is brilliant, and that got him sevral other shows that nobody we know really watches.
Anyway, the little intro clip below runs before all of MacFarlane’s much-watched YouTube videos (we found it via The Basketball Jones). We’d like to explain it… but really we have no idea. Just watch and enjoy it.
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 2
- LeBron takes offense to something that Pacers’ head coach Vogel didn’t actually say 30
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 24
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 8
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 50
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (80)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (63)
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay