Nov 24, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Nike went out and hired Seth MacFarlane to do a cartoon ad helping sell the Nike LeBron 8s.
If you just asked “who is Seth MacFarlane?” then you have yet to set the DVR for all the shows on Fox after The Simpson’s every Sunday. And you’re probably the guy who keeps asking the neighbors to turn the music down. MacFarlane’s “Family Guy” is brilliant, and that got him sevral other shows that nobody we know really watches.
Anyway, the little intro clip below runs before all of MacFarlane’s much-watched YouTube videos (we found it via The Basketball Jones). We’d like to explain it… but really we have no idea. Just watch and enjoy it.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4