Nov 24, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Nike went out and hired Seth MacFarlane to do a cartoon ad helping sell the Nike LeBron 8s.
If you just asked “who is Seth MacFarlane?” then you have yet to set the DVR for all the shows on Fox after The Simpson’s every Sunday. And you’re probably the guy who keeps asking the neighbors to turn the music down. MacFarlane’s “Family Guy” is brilliant, and that got him sevral other shows that nobody we know really watches.
Anyway, the little intro clip below runs before all of MacFarlane’s much-watched YouTube videos (we found it via The Basketball Jones). We’d like to explain it… but really we have no idea. Just watch and enjoy it.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 0
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 13
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73