Nov 24, 2010, 2:58 PM EST
Elton Brand’s ugly foul on JaVale McGee late in the Sixers loss to the Washington Wizards Tuesday has earned him a one-game suspension from the league.
Brand will sit out tonight’s game on the road against Toronto, the league announced.
The suspension for Brand is without pay. He earned it for a cheap shot, frustration foul against McGee who was going up for a wide-open dunk.
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 0
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 9
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)