Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EST
Already without Rajon Rondo, the Boston Celtics have now lost Delonte West with a broken wrist suffered against the Nets, according to a tweet from Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe.
After the game, Doc Rivers said West could miss the rest of the regular season. If not, he certainly will miss a lot of it.
In the second quarter against the Nets West had a driving layup where he made contact with Kris Humphries and came down on his right wrist. He was taken to the locker room.
There, X-rays confirmed the diagnosis. Back with the Cavaliers two years ago West also broke his wrist.
With West and Rondo out, the Celtics have just Nate Robinson to run the point until Rondo’s return.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 0
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 7
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 14
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)