Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Already without Rajon Rondo, the Boston Celtics have now lost Delonte West with a broken wrist suffered against the Nets, according to a tweet from Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe.
After the game, Doc Rivers said West could miss the rest of the regular season. If not, he certainly will miss a lot of it.
In the second quarter against the Nets West had a driving layup where he made contact with Kris Humphries and came down on his right wrist. He was taken to the locker room.
There, X-rays confirmed the diagnosis. Back with the Cavaliers two years ago West also broke his wrist.
With West and Rondo out, the Celtics have just Nate Robinson to run the point until Rondo’s return.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 6
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 12
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36