Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Already without Rajon Rondo, the Boston Celtics have now lost Delonte West with a broken wrist suffered against the Nets, according to a tweet from Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe.
After the game, Doc Rivers said West could miss the rest of the regular season. If not, he certainly will miss a lot of it.
In the second quarter against the Nets West had a driving layup where he made contact with Kris Humphries and came down on his right wrist. He was taken to the locker room.
There, X-rays confirmed the diagnosis. Back with the Cavaliers two years ago West also broke his wrist.
With West and Rondo out, the Celtics have just Nate Robinson to run the point until Rondo’s return.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27