Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Already without Rajon Rondo, the Boston Celtics have now lost Delonte West with a broken wrist suffered against the Nets, according to a tweet from Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe.
After the game, Doc Rivers said West could miss the rest of the regular season. If not, he certainly will miss a lot of it.
In the second quarter against the Nets West had a driving layup where he made contact with Kris Humphries and came down on his right wrist. He was taken to the locker room.
There, X-rays confirmed the diagnosis. Back with the Cavaliers two years ago West also broke his wrist.
With West and Rondo out, the Celtics have just Nate Robinson to run the point until Rondo’s return.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 11
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 6
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 32
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2