Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Already without Rajon Rondo, the Boston Celtics have now lost Delonte West with a broken wrist suffered against the Nets, according to a tweet from Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe.
After the game, Doc Rivers said West could miss the rest of the regular season. If not, he certainly will miss a lot of it.
In the second quarter against the Nets West had a driving layup where he made contact with Kris Humphries and came down on his right wrist. He was taken to the locker room.
There, X-rays confirmed the diagnosis. Back with the Cavaliers two years ago West also broke his wrist.
With West and Rondo out, the Celtics have just Nate Robinson to run the point until Rondo’s return.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 0
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 34
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1