Nov 24, 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
The Spurs top of the roster is just fine, thank you very much. But they are making some tweaks on the bottom half.
Udoka will enter his seventh NBA season and return to the Spurs where he played in 140 games over two seasons. He doesn’t give them much on offense, but he works hard and can defend either forward position.
Udoka will sign for the veteran’s minimum, which keeps the team below the luxury tax threshold.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 74
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20