Nov 24, 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
The Spurs top of the roster is just fine, thank you very much. But they are making some tweaks on the bottom half.
Udoka will enter his seventh NBA season and return to the Spurs where he played in 140 games over two seasons. He doesn’t give them much on offense, but he works hard and can defend either forward position.
Udoka will sign for the veteran’s minimum, which keeps the team below the luxury tax threshold.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 41
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30