Nov 24, 2010, 10:44 AM EST
The Spurs top of the roster is just fine, thank you very much. But they are making some tweaks on the bottom half.
Udoka will enter his seventh NBA season and return to the Spurs where he played in 140 games over two seasons. He doesn’t give them much on offense, but he works hard and can defend either forward position.
Udoka will sign for the veteran’s minimum, which keeps the team below the luxury tax threshold.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18