Nov 24, 2010, 10:44 AM EST
The Spurs top of the roster is just fine, thank you very much. But they are making some tweaks on the bottom half.
Udoka will enter his seventh NBA season and return to the Spurs where he played in 140 games over two seasons. He doesn’t give them much on offense, but he works hard and can defend either forward position.
Udoka will sign for the veteran’s minimum, which keeps the team below the luxury tax threshold.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31