Nov 23, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
It didn’t look good when it happened. It didn’t sound good when Vince Carter described it as a “sharp pain” in his knee.
But it turned out to be not that bad — an MRI of Vince Carter’s knee showed no structural damage and he is will be a game-time decision in Wednesday’s showdown with the Miami Heat, according to a tweet from Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
Less Carter likely means more JJ Redick, who is having his own struggles shooting 14 percent from three this season (after 40 percent last season).
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25