Nov 23, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
It didn’t look good when it happened. It didn’t sound good when Vince Carter described it as a “sharp pain” in his knee.
But it turned out to be not that bad — an MRI of Vince Carter’s knee showed no structural damage and he is will be a game-time decision in Wednesday’s showdown with the Miami Heat, according to a tweet from Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
Less Carter likely means more JJ Redick, who is having his own struggles shooting 14 percent from three this season (after 40 percent last season).
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11