Nov 23, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
It didn’t look good when it happened. It didn’t sound good when Vince Carter described it as a “sharp pain” in his knee.
But it turned out to be not that bad — an MRI of Vince Carter’s knee showed no structural damage and he is will be a game-time decision in Wednesday’s showdown with the Miami Heat, according to a tweet from Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
Less Carter likely means more JJ Redick, who is having his own struggles shooting 14 percent from three this season (after 40 percent last season).
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6