Nov 23, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
It didn’t look good when it happened. It didn’t sound good when Vince Carter described it as a “sharp pain” in his knee.
But it turned out to be not that bad — an MRI of Vince Carter’s knee showed no structural damage and he is will be a game-time decision in Wednesday’s showdown with the Miami Heat, according to a tweet from Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
Less Carter likely means more JJ Redick, who is having his own struggles shooting 14 percent from three this season (after 40 percent last season).
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 4
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43