Nov 23, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
It didn’t look good when it happened. It didn’t sound good when Vince Carter described it as a “sharp pain” in his knee.
But it turned out to be not that bad — an MRI of Vince Carter’s knee showed no structural damage and he is will be a game-time decision in Wednesday’s showdown with the Miami Heat, according to a tweet from Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
Less Carter likely means more JJ Redick, who is having his own struggles shooting 14 percent from three this season (after 40 percent last season).
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18