Nov 23, 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
UPDATE 6:06 pm: In his pregame comments, Wizards coach Flip Saunders said that Wall would be a game-time decision, to be made after he warmed up. If Wall does play, he will come off the bench, Saunders said.
11: 28 am: For the last week, John Wall has ceded the “ridiculous rookie highlight of the night” to Blake Griffin, but tonight that streak ends. And not just because the Clippers aren’t playing.
Wall will be back on the court with the Washington Wizards tonight after missing four games due to a sprained ankle, according to the Washington Post. He fully participated in practice Monday, which is a good sign.
The Wizards take on the Sixers, so Wall would get a good test with Jrue Holliday and No. 2 pick Evan Turner in opposing colors. Also, Gilbert Arenas said he is good going to the bench or playing whatever role is needed with Wall’s return. Arenas and Kirk Hinrich have played well and kept the Wizards at 2-2 in the four games Wall missed.
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 0
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 0
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 35
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 23
- Nate Robinson unlikely to return to Bulls next season 15
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bad shooting night for Bulls dooms them in game Game 4. And series. (62)
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay