Nov 22, 2010, 4:33 PM EST
According to Craig Stouffer of the Washington Examiner, Wizards rookie guard John Wall practiced today with the team, but coach Flip Saunders says he wants to “see how his foot reacts to practice” before playing him against the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday.
Wall is currently averaging an extremely impressive 18.1 points, 9.8 assists, and 3.3 steals per game. He has missed his last four games with a sprained ankle. In those four games, the Wizards have beaten the Raptors and Grizzlies at home and lost to the Celtics and Pistons on the road. Wall was reportedly a game-time decision on Sunday, which would suggest that he will likely play on Tuesday, although the Wizards probably aren’t taking any risks with Wall right now.
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 4
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 4
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 14
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (53)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (38)
- Jason Kidd fined $50K for intentionally spilling drink on the court to stop play in loss to Lakers (37)