Nov 22, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
According to Craig Stouffer of the Washington Examiner, Wizards rookie guard John Wall practiced today with the team, but coach Flip Saunders says he wants to “see how his foot reacts to practice” before playing him against the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday.
Wall is currently averaging an extremely impressive 18.1 points, 9.8 assists, and 3.3 steals per game. He has missed his last four games with a sprained ankle. In those four games, the Wizards have beaten the Raptors and Grizzlies at home and lost to the Celtics and Pistons on the road. Wall was reportedly a game-time decision on Sunday, which would suggest that he will likely play on Tuesday, although the Wizards probably aren’t taking any risks with Wall right now.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9