Nov 22, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
According to Craig Stouffer of the Washington Examiner, Wizards rookie guard John Wall practiced today with the team, but coach Flip Saunders says he wants to “see how his foot reacts to practice” before playing him against the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday.
Wall is currently averaging an extremely impressive 18.1 points, 9.8 assists, and 3.3 steals per game. He has missed his last four games with a sprained ankle. In those four games, the Wizards have beaten the Raptors and Grizzlies at home and lost to the Celtics and Pistons on the road. Wall was reportedly a game-time decision on Sunday, which would suggest that he will likely play on Tuesday, although the Wizards probably aren’t taking any risks with Wall right now.
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 0
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 2
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 31
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39