Nov 22, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
According to Craig Stouffer of the Washington Examiner, Wizards rookie guard John Wall practiced today with the team, but coach Flip Saunders says he wants to “see how his foot reacts to practice” before playing him against the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday.
Wall is currently averaging an extremely impressive 18.1 points, 9.8 assists, and 3.3 steals per game. He has missed his last four games with a sprained ankle. In those four games, the Wizards have beaten the Raptors and Grizzlies at home and lost to the Celtics and Pistons on the road. Wall was reportedly a game-time decision on Sunday, which would suggest that he will likely play on Tuesday, although the Wizards probably aren’t taking any risks with Wall right now.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32