Nov 22, 2010, 8:48 AM EDT
Hey, Peja Stojakovic. Before you get totally unpacked and settled in up in Toronto, you may want to hear what team general manager Brian Colangelo told reporters Sunday. Via Ryan McNeill’s twitter:
Colangelo also said that the team would look into a trade or buyout if Peja Stojakovic doesn’t like his role here in Toronto.
The Raptors just acquired Stojakovic in a five-payer trade in Toronto a couple days ago.
Stojakovic may well get more minutes and more run in Toronto than he did in New Orleans, but who knows if he will be happy in that role. He still is a big expiring contract and that may be of interest to teams. It wouldn’t shock meat all to see him traded one more time if someone can offer the Raptors something of real value.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18