Nov 22, 2010, 8:48 AM EDT
Hey, Peja Stojakovic. Before you get totally unpacked and settled in up in Toronto, you may want to hear what team general manager Brian Colangelo told reporters Sunday. Via Ryan McNeill’s twitter:
Colangelo also said that the team would look into a trade or buyout if Peja Stojakovic doesn’t like his role here in Toronto.
The Raptors just acquired Stojakovic in a five-payer trade in Toronto a couple days ago.
Stojakovic may well get more minutes and more run in Toronto than he did in New Orleans, but who knows if he will be happy in that role. He still is a big expiring contract and that may be of interest to teams. It wouldn’t shock meat all to see him traded one more time if someone can offer the Raptors something of real value.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61