Nov 22, 2010, 8:48 AM EST
Hey, Peja Stojakovic. Before you get totally unpacked and settled in up in Toronto, you may want to hear what team general manager Brian Colangelo told reporters Sunday. Via Ryan McNeill’s twitter:
Colangelo also said that the team would look into a trade or buyout if Peja Stojakovic doesn’t like his role here in Toronto.
The Raptors just acquired Stojakovic in a five-payer trade in Toronto a couple days ago.
Stojakovic may well get more minutes and more run in Toronto than he did in New Orleans, but who knows if he will be happy in that role. He still is a big expiring contract and that may be of interest to teams. It wouldn’t shock meat all to see him traded one more time if someone can offer the Raptors something of real value.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5