Nov 22, 2010, 8:48 AM EDT
Hey, Peja Stojakovic. Before you get totally unpacked and settled in up in Toronto, you may want to hear what team general manager Brian Colangelo told reporters Sunday. Via Ryan McNeill’s twitter:
Colangelo also said that the team would look into a trade or buyout if Peja Stojakovic doesn’t like his role here in Toronto.
The Raptors just acquired Stojakovic in a five-payer trade in Toronto a couple days ago.
Stojakovic may well get more minutes and more run in Toronto than he did in New Orleans, but who knows if he will be happy in that role. He still is a big expiring contract and that may be of interest to teams. It wouldn’t shock meat all to see him traded one more time if someone can offer the Raptors something of real value.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11