Nov 22, 2010, 8:48 AM EST
Hey, Peja Stojakovic. Before you get totally unpacked and settled in up in Toronto, you may want to hear what team general manager Brian Colangelo told reporters Sunday. Via Ryan McNeill’s twitter:
Colangelo also said that the team would look into a trade or buyout if Peja Stojakovic doesn’t like his role here in Toronto.
The Raptors just acquired Stojakovic in a five-payer trade in Toronto a couple days ago.
Stojakovic may well get more minutes and more run in Toronto than he did in New Orleans, but who knows if he will be happy in that role. He still is a big expiring contract and that may be of interest to teams. It wouldn’t shock meat all to see him traded one more time if someone can offer the Raptors something of real value.
- No stars, no problem: Spurs reserves too much for Warriors in 104-102 win 1
- Kobe injury a reality check for Lakers, doesn’t really change plan 10
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 26
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee 56
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star 36
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (56)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (45)