Nov 22, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Toronto forward Ed Davis, who was the 13th overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft, has been assigned to the Erie Bayhawks of the D-League for what the Raptors are calling a “short-term rehabilitation and conditioning stint.”
A knee injury has prevented the UNC product from making his NBA debut. The 21-year old Davis averaged 12.9 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 2.7 blocks per game in his last college season, and is generally considered more of a long-term project than a player who will contribute immediately at the NBA level.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41