Nov 22, 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
Have the color adjusted on your sets because things are going to go much brighter when the Denver Nuggets travel to Golden State tonight.
Really, it’s the second part of that can dramatically help Denver — the Nuggets defense this season has been average. That’s in part because opposing teams are shooting 65 percent at the rim against the Nuggets, the sixth worst percentage in the league (via Hoopdata). Nobody fears them at the rim. Look at the top teams in the league and they protect the rim. Right now Denver does not.
Chris Anderson changes that. He will take away some easy layups, alter shots and force the other team to just pull up from 12 feet out. That will be a huge boost to the Nuggets.
Plus, you know, Technicolor neck tattoos.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28