Nov 22, 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
Have the color adjusted on your sets because things are going to go much brighter when the Denver Nuggets travel to Golden State tonight.
Really, it’s the second part of that can dramatically help Denver — the Nuggets defense this season has been average. That’s in part because opposing teams are shooting 65 percent at the rim against the Nuggets, the sixth worst percentage in the league (via Hoopdata). Nobody fears them at the rim. Look at the top teams in the league and they protect the rim. Right now Denver does not.
Chris Anderson changes that. He will take away some easy layups, alter shots and force the other team to just pull up from 12 feet out. That will be a huge boost to the Nuggets.
Plus, you know, Technicolor neck tattoos.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 7
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0