Nov 21, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Yes, the Clippers suck. Yes, they lost — again — to the New York Knicks Saturday night.
But Blake Griffin is a beast. A physical force. A highlight reel. A reason to actually watch Clippers games. He had 44 points and 15 rebounds against the Knicks.
We know you didn’t spend your Saturday night watching the Clippers (you’ve got better things to do), so we bring you the highlights. Enjoy.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 2
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25