Nov 21, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Yes, the Clippers suck. Yes, they lost — again — to the New York Knicks Saturday night.
But Blake Griffin is a beast. A physical force. A highlight reel. A reason to actually watch Clippers games. He had 44 points and 15 rebounds against the Knicks.
We know you didn’t spend your Saturday night watching the Clippers (you’ve got better things to do), so we bring you the highlights. Enjoy.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 10
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 18
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34