Nov 21, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
Yes, the Clippers suck. Yes, they lost — again — to the New York Knicks Saturday night.
But Blake Griffin is a beast. A physical force. A highlight reel. A reason to actually watch Clippers games. He had 44 points and 15 rebounds against the Knicks.
We know you didn’t spend your Saturday night watching the Clippers (you’ve got better things to do), so we bring you the highlights. Enjoy.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16