Nov 21, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
Yes, the Clippers suck. Yes, they lost — again — to the New York Knicks Saturday night.
But Blake Griffin is a beast. A physical force. A highlight reel. A reason to actually watch Clippers games. He had 44 points and 15 rebounds against the Knicks.
We know you didn’t spend your Saturday night watching the Clippers (you’ve got better things to do), so we bring you the highlights. Enjoy.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 4
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 6
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 21
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 39
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5