Nov 21, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Yes, the Clippers suck. Yes, they lost — again — to the New York Knicks Saturday night.
But Blake Griffin is a beast. A physical force. A highlight reel. A reason to actually watch Clippers games. He had 44 points and 15 rebounds against the Knicks.
We know you didn’t spend your Saturday night watching the Clippers (you’ve got better things to do), so we bring you the highlights. Enjoy.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 0
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 40
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 53
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16