Nov 19, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade is sick with the flu, and coach Erik Spolestra is “unsure” whether or not he’ll play against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. In other Heat news, forward Juwan Howard will be receiving a mask for his broken nose and has been cleared to play.
Wade is currently the Heat’s leading scorer with 24 points per game. The Heat are looking to get their third win in a row against the Bobcats.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49