Nov 19, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade is sick with the flu, and coach Erik Spolestra is “unsure” whether or not he’ll play against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. In other Heat news, forward Juwan Howard will be receiving a mask for his broken nose and has been cleared to play.
Wade is currently the Heat’s leading scorer with 24 points per game. The Heat are looking to get their third win in a row against the Bobcats.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 3
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11