Nov 19, 2010, 5:57 PM EST
According to the twitter account of our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade is sick with the flu, and coach Erik Spolestra is “unsure” whether or not he’ll play against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. In other Heat news, forward Juwan Howard will be receiving a mask for his broken nose and has been cleared to play.
Wade is currently the Heat’s leading scorer with 24 points per game. The Heat are looking to get their third win in a row against the Bobcats.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16