Nov 19, 2010, 5:57 PM EST
According to the twitter account of our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade is sick with the flu, and coach Erik Spolestra is “unsure” whether or not he’ll play against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. In other Heat news, forward Juwan Howard will be receiving a mask for his broken nose and has been cleared to play.
Wade is currently the Heat’s leading scorer with 24 points per game. The Heat are looking to get their third win in a row against the Bobcats.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16