Nov 19, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of our own Ira Winderman, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade is sick with the flu, and coach Erik Spolestra is “unsure” whether or not he’ll play against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. In other Heat news, forward Juwan Howard will be receiving a mask for his broken nose and has been cleared to play.
Wade is currently the Heat’s leading scorer with 24 points per game. The Heat are looking to get their third win in a row against the Bobcats.
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 37
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 20
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89