Nov 19, 2010, 7:27 PM EST
You’ve all seen it by now — and if you haven’t we can make it easy for you, it’s right here, we’re all about customer service — Kobe Bryant was one of the celebrities in the new ad for Call of Duty.
Which sent some columnists off the deep end, thinking that Kobe crossed a line being seen holding a weapon with the word “mamba” on the barrel sent the wrong message. Others think differently.
Rather than be the sole arbiters of decorum, we ask you — was this something Kobe should have done or did he cross the line?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7