Nov 19, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
You’ve all seen it by now — and if you haven’t we can make it easy for you, it’s right here, we’re all about customer service — Kobe Bryant was one of the celebrities in the new ad for Call of Duty.
Which sent some columnists off the deep end, thinking that Kobe crossed a line being seen holding a weapon with the word “mamba” on the barrel sent the wrong message. Others think differently.
Rather than be the sole arbiters of decorum, we ask you — was this something Kobe should have done or did he cross the line?
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 24
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 9
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1