Nov 19, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
You’ve all seen it by now — and if you haven’t we can make it easy for you, it’s right here, we’re all about customer service — Kobe Bryant was one of the celebrities in the new ad for Call of Duty.
Which sent some columnists off the deep end, thinking that Kobe crossed a line being seen holding a weapon with the word “mamba” on the barrel sent the wrong message. Others think differently.
Rather than be the sole arbiters of decorum, we ask you — was this something Kobe should have done or did he cross the line?
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15