Nov 19, 2010, 7:27 PM EST
You’ve all seen it by now — and if you haven’t we can make it easy for you, it’s right here, we’re all about customer service — Kobe Bryant was one of the celebrities in the new ad for Call of Duty.
Which sent some columnists off the deep end, thinking that Kobe crossed a line being seen holding a weapon with the word “mamba” on the barrel sent the wrong message. Others think differently.
Rather than be the sole arbiters of decorum, we ask you — was this something Kobe should have done or did he cross the line?
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9