Nov 19, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
You’ve all seen it by now — and if you haven’t we can make it easy for you, it’s right here, we’re all about customer service — Kobe Bryant was one of the celebrities in the new ad for Call of Duty.
Which sent some columnists off the deep end, thinking that Kobe crossed a line being seen holding a weapon with the word “mamba” on the barrel sent the wrong message. Others think differently.
Rather than be the sole arbiters of decorum, we ask you — was this something Kobe should have done or did he cross the line?
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16