Nov 19, 2010, 12:56 PM EDT
From the fertile and somewhat demented minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing department, we bring you:
Jason Kidd in the Talking Heads “Once in a Lifetime” video takeoff.
Complete with the classic David Byrne arm chop (see the original for reference). Not everybody can do that…. okay, everybody could do that, but we never expected Jason Kidd to do it.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10