Nov 19, 2010, 12:56 PM EDT
From the fertile and somewhat demented minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing department, we bring you:
Jason Kidd in the Talking Heads “Once in a Lifetime” video takeoff.
Complete with the classic David Byrne arm chop (see the original for reference). Not everybody can do that…. okay, everybody could do that, but we never expected Jason Kidd to do it.
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26