Nov 19, 2010, 12:56 PM EST
From the fertile and somewhat demented minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing department, we bring you:
Jason Kidd in the Talking Heads “Once in a Lifetime” video takeoff.
Complete with the classic David Byrne arm chop (see the original for reference). Not everybody can do that…. okay, everybody could do that, but we never expected Jason Kidd to do it.
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 0
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 8
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 11
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 11
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 26
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12