Nov 19, 2010, 11:25 AM EST
PBT and the iPad now go together like chicken and waffles. Hmmm, chicken and waffles… drool…..
There’s a new ProBasketballTalk app for your iPad. Well, we think of it that way but it is really the new NBC Sports Talk app where you can get not only PBT but also ProFootballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC blogs all in one app on your iPad.
The best part is it’s free. Well within your budget.
There is an iPhone app coming soon as well.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54