Nov 18, 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
Michael Beasley has been playing some good ball. He had 33 points on 14-23 shooting. And when the game is on the line for Minnesota he got the call — a pure isolation play for him.
Credit where credit is due, he drains it. The Wolves get the win.
We may not be totally sold on Beasley’s resurgence yet, but the man hit the big shot with the game on the line.
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 11
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 20
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 10
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 12