Nov 18, 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
Michael Beasley has been playing some good ball. He had 33 points on 14-23 shooting. And when the game is on the line for Minnesota he got the call — a pure isolation play for him.
Credit where credit is due, he drains it. The Wolves get the win.
We may not be totally sold on Beasley’s resurgence yet, but the man hit the big shot with the game on the line.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14