Nov 18, 2010, 8:49 AM EST
Michael Beasley has been playing some good ball. He had 33 points on 14-23 shooting. And when the game is on the line for Minnesota he got the call — a pure isolation play for him.
Credit where credit is due, he drains it. The Wolves get the win.
We may not be totally sold on Beasley’s resurgence yet, but the man hit the big shot with the game on the line.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16