Nov 18, 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
Michael Beasley has been playing some good ball. He had 33 points on 14-23 shooting. And when the game is on the line for Minnesota he got the call — a pure isolation play for him.
Credit where credit is due, he drains it. The Wolves get the win.
We may not be totally sold on Beasley’s resurgence yet, but the man hit the big shot with the game on the line.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 49
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 17
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64