Nov 18, 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
Michael Beasley has been playing some good ball. He had 33 points on 14-23 shooting. And when the game is on the line for Minnesota he got the call — a pure isolation play for him.
Credit where credit is due, he drains it. The Wolves get the win.
We may not be totally sold on Beasley’s resurgence yet, but the man hit the big shot with the game on the line.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15