Nov 18, 2010, 12:10 AM EDT
“[Heat coach Erik Spoelstra] knows he has to meet us halfway. He wants to work, we wanna chill, but we’re going to have to work to get everything down, to get our timing down, and to get our chemistry down.”
– Heat forward Chris Bosh, after a breakout 35-point performance in a dominant win over the Phoenix Suns. It’s been an odd day for Bosh. He was the subject of a widely-viewed parody video earlier today, had easily his best game of the season, then put his foot in his mouth directly after the game — even though what Bosh said was fairly innocuous, I’d bet the internet is lighting up right now with people saying that a key player on a team led by Jordan or Kobe would never say anything like what Bosh said after tonight’s game. Oh, Chris Bosh. You were so close to having a night off from being criticized.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12