Nov 18, 2010, 3:59 PM EDT
The NBA 2011 All-Star Game ballots are out and you can vote now.
As always, because the names are selected before the season has even started, there are omissions. The biggest one this season is Paul Millsap of Utah, who is averaging 21.5 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. Carlos Boozer who? (Credit to Art Garcia of NBA.com for admitting he was on the group picking the ballot and that they screwed up.)
But don’t worry Jazz fans, you can vote for Andrei Kirilenko, or the still injured Mehmet Okur.
As a bone to Cleveland, four Cavaliers are on the ballot: Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, J.J. Hickson and Anderson Varejao. Don’t vote for any of them, but they are on there.
JaVale McGee is on from Washington, but not Andray Blatche.
There are other interesting choices, but the big names are basically all there. And you can vote once a day, so vote like it’s a Chicago election and stuff the ballot box.
The game is Feb. 20 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50