Nov 18, 2010, 3:59 PM EDT
The NBA 2011 All-Star Game ballots are out and you can vote now.
As always, because the names are selected before the season has even started, there are omissions. The biggest one this season is Paul Millsap of Utah, who is averaging 21.5 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. Carlos Boozer who? (Credit to Art Garcia of NBA.com for admitting he was on the group picking the ballot and that they screwed up.)
But don’t worry Jazz fans, you can vote for Andrei Kirilenko, or the still injured Mehmet Okur.
As a bone to Cleveland, four Cavaliers are on the ballot: Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, J.J. Hickson and Anderson Varejao. Don’t vote for any of them, but they are on there.
JaVale McGee is on from Washington, but not Andray Blatche.
There are other interesting choices, but the big names are basically all there. And you can vote once a day, so vote like it’s a Chicago election and stuff the ballot box.
The game is Feb. 20 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29