Nov 18, 2010, 3:59 PM EST
The NBA 2011 All-Star Game ballots are out and you can vote now.
As always, because the names are selected before the season has even started, there are omissions. The biggest one this season is Paul Millsap of Utah, who is averaging 21.5 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. Carlos Boozer who? (Credit to Art Garcia of NBA.com for admitting he was on the group picking the ballot and that they screwed up.)
But don’t worry Jazz fans, you can vote for Andrei Kirilenko, or the still injured Mehmet Okur.
As a bone to Cleveland, four Cavaliers are on the ballot: Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, J.J. Hickson and Anderson Varejao. Don’t vote for any of them, but they are on there.
JaVale McGee is on from Washington, but not Andray Blatche.
There are other interesting choices, but the big names are basically all there. And you can vote once a day, so vote like it’s a Chicago election and stuff the ballot box.
The game is Feb. 20 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17