Nov 18, 2010, 3:59 PM EDT
The NBA 2011 All-Star Game ballots are out and you can vote now.
As always, because the names are selected before the season has even started, there are omissions. The biggest one this season is Paul Millsap of Utah, who is averaging 21.5 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. Carlos Boozer who? (Credit to Art Garcia of NBA.com for admitting he was on the group picking the ballot and that they screwed up.)
But don’t worry Jazz fans, you can vote for Andrei Kirilenko, or the still injured Mehmet Okur.
As a bone to Cleveland, four Cavaliers are on the ballot: Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, J.J. Hickson and Anderson Varejao. Don’t vote for any of them, but they are on there.
JaVale McGee is on from Washington, but not Andray Blatche.
There are other interesting choices, but the big names are basically all there. And you can vote once a day, so vote like it’s a Chicago election and stuff the ballot box.
The game is Feb. 20 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 36
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85