Nov 18, 2010, 3:59 PM EST
The NBA 2011 All-Star Game ballots are out and you can vote now.
As always, because the names are selected before the season has even started, there are omissions. The biggest one this season is Paul Millsap of Utah, who is averaging 21.5 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. Carlos Boozer who? (Credit to Art Garcia of NBA.com for admitting he was on the group picking the ballot and that they screwed up.)
But don’t worry Jazz fans, you can vote for Andrei Kirilenko, or the still injured Mehmet Okur.
As a bone to Cleveland, four Cavaliers are on the ballot: Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, J.J. Hickson and Anderson Varejao. Don’t vote for any of them, but they are on there.
JaVale McGee is on from Washington, but not Andray Blatche.
There are other interesting choices, but the big names are basically all there. And you can vote once a day, so vote like it’s a Chicago election and stuff the ballot box.
The game is Feb. 20 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 8
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 10
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9