Nov 17, 2010, 11:50 AM EDT
Anthony Parker made a coach’s play. This is the kind of little thing that gets you more burn next game. The kind of thing a coach remembers more than just another corner three.
The Cavaliers are 5-5 and currently your sixth seed in the East because (in part) they are playing hard for Byron Scott. Making plays like making steals, diving out of bounds and flipping the ball up on breaks. Not usually this spectacularly, but doing the little things every game. He won’t get one, but Parker deserves an assist on this one for just making the play happen.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13