Nov 17, 2010, 11:50 AM EDT
Anthony Parker made a coach’s play. This is the kind of little thing that gets you more burn next game. The kind of thing a coach remembers more than just another corner three.
The Cavaliers are 5-5 and currently your sixth seed in the East because (in part) they are playing hard for Byron Scott. Making plays like making steals, diving out of bounds and flipping the ball up on breaks. Not usually this spectacularly, but doing the little things every game. He won’t get one, but Parker deserves an assist on this one for just making the play happen.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5