Nov 17, 2010, 11:50 AM EDT
Anthony Parker made a coach’s play. This is the kind of little thing that gets you more burn next game. The kind of thing a coach remembers more than just another corner three.
The Cavaliers are 5-5 and currently your sixth seed in the East because (in part) they are playing hard for Byron Scott. Making plays like making steals, diving out of bounds and flipping the ball up on breaks. Not usually this spectacularly, but doing the little things every game. He won’t get one, but Parker deserves an assist on this one for just making the play happen.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11