Nov 17, 2010, 11:50 AM EDT
Anthony Parker made a coach’s play. This is the kind of little thing that gets you more burn next game. The kind of thing a coach remembers more than just another corner three.
The Cavaliers are 5-5 and currently your sixth seed in the East because (in part) they are playing hard for Byron Scott. Making plays like making steals, diving out of bounds and flipping the ball up on breaks. Not usually this spectacularly, but doing the little things every game. He won’t get one, but Parker deserves an assist on this one for just making the play happen.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27