Nov 17, 2010, 11:50 AM EDT
Anthony Parker made a coach’s play. This is the kind of little thing that gets you more burn next game. The kind of thing a coach remembers more than just another corner three.
The Cavaliers are 5-5 and currently your sixth seed in the East because (in part) they are playing hard for Byron Scott. Making plays like making steals, diving out of bounds and flipping the ball up on breaks. Not usually this spectacularly, but doing the little things every game. He won’t get one, but Parker deserves an assist on this one for just making the play happen.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9