Nov 17, 2010, 2:37 PM EST
Last night, Andrew Bynum was on the court before the Lakers took on the Milwaukee Bucks, practicing some moves while wearing a heavy knee brace. No defense, not a lot of speed, just some court work, but that’s a step forward toward his return in a few weeks.
On Oct. 29, Andrew Bynum was behind the wheel of his car — a 2010 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, which I have not personally driven but have to think is pretty damn fast. Which explains why he was going 110 on a Los Angeles freeway, doubling the 55 mph limit.
Law enforcement sources tell us the only reason he wasn’t nailed on a reckless driving charge was because traffic was light and the NBA star wasn’t weaving in and out of lanes.
Two things you can debate here: 1) Do you consider Bynum an “NBA star?”; 2) Is this another sign of the immature Bynum we hear about, or was this just no big deal? Discuss amongst yourselves.
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 0
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 7
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 2
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 5
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)