Nov 17, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
Last night, Andrew Bynum was on the court before the Lakers took on the Milwaukee Bucks, practicing some moves while wearing a heavy knee brace. No defense, not a lot of speed, just some court work, but that’s a step forward toward his return in a few weeks.
On Oct. 29, Andrew Bynum was behind the wheel of his car — a 2010 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, which I have not personally driven but have to think is pretty damn fast. Which explains why he was going 110 on a Los Angeles freeway, doubling the 55 mph limit.
Law enforcement sources tell us the only reason he wasn’t nailed on a reckless driving charge was because traffic was light and the NBA star wasn’t weaving in and out of lanes.
Two things you can debate here: 1) Do you consider Bynum an “NBA star?”; 2) Is this another sign of the immature Bynum we hear about, or was this just no big deal? Discuss amongst yourselves.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10