Nov 17, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
Last night, Andrew Bynum was on the court before the Lakers took on the Milwaukee Bucks, practicing some moves while wearing a heavy knee brace. No defense, not a lot of speed, just some court work, but that’s a step forward toward his return in a few weeks.
On Oct. 29, Andrew Bynum was behind the wheel of his car — a 2010 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, which I have not personally driven but have to think is pretty damn fast. Which explains why he was going 110 on a Los Angeles freeway, doubling the 55 mph limit.
Law enforcement sources tell us the only reason he wasn’t nailed on a reckless driving charge was because traffic was light and the NBA star wasn’t weaving in and out of lanes.
Two things you can debate here: 1) Do you consider Bynum an “NBA star?”; 2) Is this another sign of the immature Bynum we hear about, or was this just no big deal? Discuss amongst yourselves.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31