Nov 17, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
Last night, Andrew Bynum was on the court before the Lakers took on the Milwaukee Bucks, practicing some moves while wearing a heavy knee brace. No defense, not a lot of speed, just some court work, but that’s a step forward toward his return in a few weeks.
On Oct. 29, Andrew Bynum was behind the wheel of his car — a 2010 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, which I have not personally driven but have to think is pretty damn fast. Which explains why he was going 110 on a Los Angeles freeway, doubling the 55 mph limit.
Law enforcement sources tell us the only reason he wasn’t nailed on a reckless driving charge was because traffic was light and the NBA star wasn’t weaving in and out of lanes.
Two things you can debate here: 1) Do you consider Bynum an “NBA star?”; 2) Is this another sign of the immature Bynum we hear about, or was this just no big deal? Discuss amongst yourselves.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 16
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4