Nov 16, 2010, 8:13 PM EDT
The New Orleans Hornets started 8-0. The Dallas Mavericks beat the Hornets (and Boston too) and have looked good. The Spurs have won seven in a row despite a slumping Tim Duncan. The Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have already done it once in the regular season.
Before the season started the consensus was that the Lakers would walk through the West, maybe challenged buy nobody could stop them from reaching the finals. Now that you have had a couple weeks to watch the other contenders, what do you think? Who can stop them? Anyone?
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23