Nov 16, 2010, 8:13 PM EDT
The New Orleans Hornets started 8-0. The Dallas Mavericks beat the Hornets (and Boston too) and have looked good. The Spurs have won seven in a row despite a slumping Tim Duncan. The Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have already done it once in the regular season.
Before the season started the consensus was that the Lakers would walk through the West, maybe challenged buy nobody could stop them from reaching the finals. Now that you have had a couple weeks to watch the other contenders, what do you think? Who can stop them? Anyone?
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9