Nov 16, 2010, 8:13 PM EST
The New Orleans Hornets started 8-0. The Dallas Mavericks beat the Hornets (and Boston too) and have looked good. The Spurs have won seven in a row despite a slumping Tim Duncan. The Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have already done it once in the regular season.
Before the season started the consensus was that the Lakers would walk through the West, maybe challenged buy nobody could stop them from reaching the finals. Now that you have had a couple weeks to watch the other contenders, what do you think? Who can stop them? Anyone?
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16