Nov 16, 2010, 8:13 PM EST
The New Orleans Hornets started 8-0. The Dallas Mavericks beat the Hornets (and Boston too) and have looked good. The Spurs have won seven in a row despite a slumping Tim Duncan. The Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have already done it once in the regular season.
Before the season started the consensus was that the Lakers would walk through the West, maybe challenged buy nobody could stop them from reaching the finals. Now that you have had a couple weeks to watch the other contenders, what do you think? Who can stop them? Anyone?
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8