Nov 16, 2010, 8:13 PM EDT
The New Orleans Hornets started 8-0. The Dallas Mavericks beat the Hornets (and Boston too) and have looked good. The Spurs have won seven in a row despite a slumping Tim Duncan. The Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns have already done it once in the regular season.
Before the season started the consensus was that the Lakers would walk through the West, maybe challenged buy nobody could stop them from reaching the finals. Now that you have had a couple weeks to watch the other contenders, what do you think? Who can stop them? Anyone?
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 0
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36