Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
Hold your tickets. If you had seats for the Orlando Magic’s visit to Madison Square Garden Nov. 2 — the game cancelled because stuff believed to be asbestos fell from the building ceiling onto the playing surface area — we have your new game information.
The contest is set for March 28 at 7:30 p.m. at MSG. Neither team will be on a back-to-back for that game, it will just start off a Magic road trip a couple days earlier (they will then head to Atlanta).
Construction will still be going on to renovate MSG at the time, but they should be ale to keep al cancer causing agents off the floor by then. (We could do another Isiah Thomas joke here, but it’s just too easy.)
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16