Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Hold your tickets. If you had seats for the Orlando Magic’s visit to Madison Square Garden Nov. 2 — the game cancelled because stuff believed to be asbestos fell from the building ceiling onto the playing surface area — we have your new game information.
The contest is set for March 28 at 7:30 p.m. at MSG. Neither team will be on a back-to-back for that game, it will just start off a Magic road trip a couple days earlier (they will then head to Atlanta).
Construction will still be going on to renovate MSG at the time, but they should be ale to keep al cancer causing agents off the floor by then. (We could do another Isiah Thomas joke here, but it’s just too easy.)
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 41
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31