Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
Hold your tickets. If you had seats for the Orlando Magic’s visit to Madison Square Garden Nov. 2 — the game cancelled because stuff believed to be asbestos fell from the building ceiling onto the playing surface area — we have your new game information.
The contest is set for March 28 at 7:30 p.m. at MSG. Neither team will be on a back-to-back for that game, it will just start off a Magic road trip a couple days earlier (they will then head to Atlanta).
Construction will still be going on to renovate MSG at the time, but they should be ale to keep al cancer causing agents off the floor by then. (We could do another Isiah Thomas joke here, but it’s just too easy.)
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 12
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 6
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 30
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 20
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)