Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 AM EST
You think Bud Selig would go on the Colbert Report?
If for no other reason, that’s why you have to love David Stern — he can go on a show designed to mock, hold his own and get his point across. The man’s gift as a negotiator and public speaker is undeniable.
No new ground covered here, but the same old ground is covered in fun new way. That’s good enough for us.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)