Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 AM EDT
You think Bud Selig would go on the Colbert Report?
If for no other reason, that’s why you have to love David Stern — he can go on a show designed to mock, hold his own and get his point across. The man’s gift as a negotiator and public speaker is undeniable.
No new ground covered here, but the same old ground is covered in fun new way. That’s good enough for us.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7