Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 AM EDT
You think Bud Selig would go on the Colbert Report?
If for no other reason, that’s why you have to love David Stern — he can go on a show designed to mock, hold his own and get his point across. The man’s gift as a negotiator and public speaker is undeniable.
No new ground covered here, but the same old ground is covered in fun new way. That’s good enough for us.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 14
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0