Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 AM EDT
You think Bud Selig would go on the Colbert Report?
If for no other reason, that’s why you have to love David Stern — he can go on a show designed to mock, hold his own and get his point across. The man’s gift as a negotiator and public speaker is undeniable.
No new ground covered here, but the same old ground is covered in fun new way. That’s good enough for us.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11