Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 AM EST
You think Bud Selig would go on the Colbert Report?
If for no other reason, that’s why you have to love David Stern — he can go on a show designed to mock, hold his own and get his point across. The man’s gift as a negotiator and public speaker is undeniable.
No new ground covered here, but the same old ground is covered in fun new way. That’s good enough for us.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14