Nov 15, 2010, 9:22 AM EDT
We know you couldn’t take your eyes off that gripping Bills/Lions game yesterday, who could? That is some captivating sports television, right there.
But that means you missed some NBA action, like the Lakers losing due to a flurry of threes from the Suns. And of course, you missed the usual flurry of NBA highlights. So, we’re hear to help out.
If nothing else, skip ahead to the No. 1 highlight, courtesy NBA.com. Kobe is just ridiculous. The thing about that pass off the backboard to himself — you know he has practiced that 100 times in the gym already. For everyone else that is improvisation, for him it’s something he worked on. But the Lakers still lost.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15