Nov 15, 2010, 9:22 AM EST
We know you couldn’t take your eyes off that gripping Bills/Lions game yesterday, who could? That is some captivating sports television, right there.
But that means you missed some NBA action, like the Lakers losing due to a flurry of threes from the Suns. And of course, you missed the usual flurry of NBA highlights. So, we’re hear to help out.
If nothing else, skip ahead to the No. 1 highlight, courtesy NBA.com. Kobe is just ridiculous. The thing about that pass off the backboard to himself — you know he has practiced that 100 times in the gym already. For everyone else that is improvisation, for him it’s something he worked on. But the Lakers still lost.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)