Nov 15, 2010, 9:22 AM EDT
We know you couldn’t take your eyes off that gripping Bills/Lions game yesterday, who could? That is some captivating sports television, right there.
But that means you missed some NBA action, like the Lakers losing due to a flurry of threes from the Suns. And of course, you missed the usual flurry of NBA highlights. So, we’re hear to help out.
If nothing else, skip ahead to the No. 1 highlight, courtesy NBA.com. Kobe is just ridiculous. The thing about that pass off the backboard to himself — you know he has practiced that 100 times in the gym already. For everyone else that is improvisation, for him it’s something he worked on. But the Lakers still lost.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10