Nov 15, 2010, 9:22 AM EST
We know you couldn’t take your eyes off that gripping Bills/Lions game yesterday, who could? That is some captivating sports television, right there.
But that means you missed some NBA action, like the Lakers losing due to a flurry of threes from the Suns. And of course, you missed the usual flurry of NBA highlights. So, we’re hear to help out.
If nothing else, skip ahead to the No. 1 highlight, courtesy NBA.com. Kobe is just ridiculous. The thing about that pass off the backboard to himself — you know he has practiced that 100 times in the gym already. For everyone else that is improvisation, for him it’s something he worked on. But the Lakers still lost.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 0
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39