Nov 15, 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
According to Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick will miss tonight’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies because of back spasms.
The 26-year old Redick has struggled mightily this season; he is currently averaging only 4.4 points per game, and has made only 3 of his 25 three-point attempts so far.
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 3
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 9
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 18
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 24
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 14