Nov 15, 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
According to Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick will miss tonight’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies because of back spasms.
The 26-year old Redick has struggled mightily this season; he is currently averaging only 4.4 points per game, and has made only 3 of his 25 three-point attempts so far.
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 0
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 26
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22