Nov 15, 2010, 6:43 PM EST
According to Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick will miss tonight’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies because of back spasms.
The 26-year old Redick has struggled mightily this season; he is currently averaging only 4.4 points per game, and has made only 3 of his 25 three-point attempts so far.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)