Nov 15, 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
According to Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick will miss tonight’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies because of back spasms.
The 26-year old Redick has struggled mightily this season; he is currently averaging only 4.4 points per game, and has made only 3 of his 25 three-point attempts so far.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9