Nov 15, 2010, 6:43 PM EST
According to Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Magic guard J.J. Redick will miss tonight’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies because of back spasms.
The 26-year old Redick has struggled mightily this season; he is currently averaging only 4.4 points per game, and has made only 3 of his 25 three-point attempts so far.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 8
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0